Wednesday 17 September 2014

Mo' Ponies 25

Watch here.












In this episode, the Luna appearances have been doubled, the Power Ponies kick flank and stars will aid in her escape.

Just a quick note: as most of my views only seem to go to the pony videos, when you use an adblock plugin of some kind, I'm getting even less than I usually do. So please stop that... or try out my other videos... or both.

Mo' Ponies thread

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is owned by Hasbro

Featured videos music: A piano medley MIDI by Lenich played with an 8-bit soundfont

Full version of featured music

Games featured:
Luna's Falling Stars
Power Ponies Go!
Luna's Stars

Backgrounds:
Luna Cutie Mark Wallpaper by PhantomBadger
Zeezals MLP FIM Minimalist Wallpaper Pack by Zeezal

No comments:

Post a Comment