Friday 14 December 2012

Big Game Update Post


In case you somehow didn't notice, I haven't been updating this blog for a while. So instead of the usual barrage of update posts, I'm going to simply do a round up of all the videos since the last post. If you think I should do a weekly round up instead of the post-for-each-video system, then tell me in the comments. So without anymore delay, here's the list!

Let's Play: Garry's-Life Source Part 1
Let's Play: Destroy All Humans! 2 Part 3
FiM: Mo' Ponies 10
Let's Play: Black & White Part 2
Let's Play: Bully: Scholarship Edition Part 6
Let's Play: Destroy All Humans! 2 Part 4
Let's Play: Ratchet & Clank Part 7
Let's Play: Black & White Part 3
Let's Play: Bully: Scholarship Edition Part 7

On a side note: this is probably the most tags I've stuck on a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment