Sunday 7 February 2016

Let's Play: Doom 3: BFG Edition Part 17

Watch here.











In this part, I battle the Guardian of Hell, gain the Soul Cube and learn some important tips.

This video was delayed quite a bit due to external hard drive problems. Basically, for the past few years, I've been using an external hard drive to record the videos on due to it having far more free space than my main hard drive. Unfortunately, it seems it doesn't quite work as well as it used to and now everything on it has slowed down massively to the point of being unusable. Unfortunately, this is also where I keep my backups of the videos, so as you can tell, this is pretty bad for me. Hopefully, I should be able to get a new computer before space becomes too much of an issue to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment