Monday 13 December 2010

List of Possible Next Games

Read the Possible Games page for a more up to date list.


Here is (as the title suggests) a list of games I could play next in my next "Let's Play" video. I will update this list if I have another game to add, if I get a good suggestion in the comments or if someone "votes" on one of the games on the list anyways here's the list:
Adiboo (I'm missing the second disc)
Constructor Street Wars (I do have the first one but it wouldn't work as a Let's Play)
Curse of Monkey Island
Day of the Tentacle
Day of the Tentacle
Doom II
Garry's-Life 2 (Half-Life 2 in Garry's Mod) - On Hold
Hover! (don't know why I still have it)
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Jazz Jackrabbit 1 - Currently LPing
Jazz Jackrabbit 2
Jazz Jackrabbit 3D (this is an alpha)
Lego Island
Lego Island 2
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
More Spore
My Teacher's an Alien
Neighbors from Hell
Neighbors from Hell 2
Pokémon Play It! V.2 (CARD GAMES ON COMPUTERS!) - Failed
Sam & Max: Hit the Road
Secret of Monkey Island
Silver (if I can fix/work around problems)
Star Trek: Generations
Tales of Monkey Island
Troggle Trouble Maths
Ultimate Doom (1 vote)
Zaark: The Quest for Patterns
Zaark: The Search for Symbols
Or any other games I could get my hands on for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment